Friday, June 13, 2008

A rare Phenomenon

For those of you who are aware of the relationship between Chloe and our dog Max, you may appreciate this. For those who may not, here is a brief explanation. Chloe LOVES to torment Max. He put up with it the best he could for a long time. Then he started growling when ever Chloe even entered the same room as him, especially if he was sleeping comfortably. He never bit her, but he always gave her the "I don't feel like having you pound me, pull me, or poke me" growl. Can you blame him? We have tried endlessly to teach Chloe to be nice to Max, but she loves getting a rise out of him. Just Picture how Andy relentlessly tortured me just to get the reaction (which he usually did). It is exactly the same between these two. I think you will now understand why I had to capture this rare occurrence in our home. By the way, there was no posing for these pictures, this is just what I came in the room to find.
It makes my heart swell to see these two finally getting along, for once. One last note, no, Chloe hasn't stopped tormenting Max completely, but we have hope.

No comments: