Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Camp Gram Day 3

Saturday morning we packed up in the cars and headed for Jumpin' Jacks. I think this was the biggest hit of the whole camp. Everyone, Counselors included, had a great time. Most of these pictures are blurry mainly because all my subjects never stopped moving (Bounce house you know). That also explains why all these pictures are of the younger cousins. I couldn't keep up with the older ones. The pictures I do have of them are either so blurry or they are running away. They were too busy having fun, I couldn't take a picture fast enough. There's proof for you Grandma that this was definitely a hit. Grandpa going down a BIG slide. I think that is a genuine look of horror on his face.
We didn't do anything else that day other than eat pizza for dinner. It was just too hot to do much else. I think everyone was tuckered out as well.

1 comment:

SarahCeleste said...

Love that pic of Grandpa...going down the slide and the big smile. So awesome