Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Camp Gram Day 2 part 2

On the afternoon of day 2 at Camp Gram Mike and his kids arrived. Everyone was excited to see them, and they were just as excited. Immediately they changed and joined the water festivities in the front yard.All the boy cousins (even Tyler is on the side there).Alex was trying to drink the water.The three young'nsI wish I could have gotten the ground in this picture, they were in midair.This, I think was the most stressful part on mom the whole weekend. I think she is chasing Lily down. And there is Matthew holding his swim shorts up.

1 comment:

SarahCeleste said...

What a fun day with water! I am a little jealous...these photos remind me of our trips to St.G...but our water games were played in the ditch...remember when we swam under the driveways...in those tiny tunnels...oh my where were our parents???