Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Camp Gram: The Conclusion

I think everyone involved has called Camp Gram a great success. When someone asked Alex if he had fun at Cam Gram he said: "What do you mean? I'm still having fun!"

One counselor that needs to be recognized is Olivia. She was the biggest help to Grandma day and night. She was always there to help with the kids big and small, never complained or whined. She always asked what she could do to help and offered suggestions for activities. Olivia also lead our morning warm-ups, which was a big hit. I need to get a copy of that CD Olivia, I got a work-out myself from it. I think I can speak for everyone (Grandma in particular) when I say THANK YOU OLIVIA!!! I really think that Camp Gram couldn't have been as much as a success without you. And thank you Grandma, we all had a blast. Chloe can't wait for next year's camp. And for those of you who haven't heard the new rules for next year's Camp Gram, here they are. All participating children must be sleeping through the night and potty trained (or they need an active participating parent involved) to enjoy this wonderful Camp. Thanks again Grandma, this was a lot of fun. A lot of memories will be from this last weekend for everyone, I'm sure.
These are just a few pictures from Sunday dinner.

This was so cute! Chloe and Lily were searching for Alex all through the house. Alex was outside lightsaber-fighting with Stephen. But what was so funny was that they were shouting for him through the outlets. They were pressing their ears to it listening for a response. At one point they even tried putting their head through it. And even when Alex was "found" they would keep shouting his name all around the house and of course through the outlets. This game was so fun, they didn't want Alex to be found at all. And of course, Alex was oblivious to them. Probably for the better.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting those! It was so fun to see what all you guys did! And that will be great for the kids to remember camp gram! Mom, you are seriously the best. My kids had a blast. (And I'm certain that the "must be potty trained" clause in the camp gram code of conduct was in no small part due to Lily. Thank you again!)

SarahCeleste said...

You are the best!!! Thanks for helping mom out and what memories these little cousins are making of eachother and their awesome Aunt Katie and there amazing Grammy! Love these pics..when do we get to see Tylers Hair cut on here?

Katie said...

Soon, I think my camera broke, so I don't know if I can get the pictures off of it. :( Luckily David's dad took pictures too.

SarahCeleste said...

phew...he is so dang cute