Friday, February 27, 2009

Nursery, Jeep, bedtime with grandpa, and goofy kids

AKA: Catch up... ;)

Nursery


Being in nursery has it's good points. You have snack time, play with toys, the lesson is only about 3 min. long, so no risk of falling asleep...unless it's nap time. The other good thing is I got to take the pics for the kids this year. What's so good about that, you ask? Well, you can pick the best picture for your own child instead of someone else getting some goofy-looking, face-making 18 month old...right? Not so much. Unknowingly, I picked Tyler's goofiest picture of the bunch. I don't know how I missed the nice picture I got of him...right next to the silly one... but oh well. No biggie, he's cute anytime in my book.

Picked Picture

Missed Picture


Jeep

Chloe's prized possession (besides her yellow teddy bear) is her Jeep. Any chance she gets she wants to drive it. Now that she can steer it, and not just go in a straight line, she wants to ride it more than ever. And Tyler loves to go for a ride. It won't be long before he will be able to drive it himself....if he can pry it from Chloe's fingers....



Putting gas in her Jeep.

Bedtime with Grandpa

David and I had an early Valentine's Day date. We went to Vegas and went to dinner at Macaroni Grill. Mmm mmm. So good. Aunt Beka watched the kids, but Grandpa Jennings picked them up for bedtime. This is what we came home to find...



Goofy Kids

Here are just random pictures of my goofy kids.






3 comments:

Our Family said...

you have the cutest kids. I am so happy for you and you have a beautiful family. I love the whole blog thing and I keep our blog up to date as much a possible.
Hilary Zumbrennen (Colby)

Our Family said...

our blog is http://zumbrennenfamily.blogspot.com/

Hilary

Shonna said...

What cute kids--I love the ones of them reading with Grandpa-so cute.