Friday, February 20, 2009

Night of misery and woe

Typed last week:

Last night was very eventful at our house. First off, while I was in the bathroom doing was most people do in the bathroom....needless to say, I couldn't get up very quickly. Anyway...Tyler decided it would be fun to climb in our shower. Then he decided to close the shower door. In the meantime, I am calling him, trying to get him out. All of a sudden I hear a spray bottle and him swallowing. The only thing in the bathroom that as a spray nozzle is the Shower Cleaner we spray after each use! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! I grab him as fast as a mother can who currently *cough* preoccupied, but not after he had a few tastes. So I had a rather nice conversation with poison control. Thankfully, I had already done what they would have suggested (including taking the spray bottle away, LOL) and Tyler was fine. Then after I put the kids in bed, Chloe got the croup really bad and after being up with her half the night, she finally fell asleep in my bed. Of course it was the night David was gone. Curse Murphey and his law....

No comments: