Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm it!!

Okay, so I got tagged. My first time. I am supposed to post the 4th picture in my 4th file and my 6th picture in my 6th file. So here goes.
This is Tyler's first balloon, and as you can tell, before his first haircut.

This is a picture of Chloe, who, while water painting, decided to paint a pretty mural on herself. Very creative. And messy.

Let's see, who should I tag next. How about Beka, Kenzi, and Sarah, and anyone else to reads this...consider yourself TAGGED!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

Hi Katie!!! So fun. I got this tag too, it brings back memories. Do you remember me-Shonna Hinton? It's now Shonna Hinton Cameron. I recently got an email from Mary Hilton Grow and got her blog info. Then I saw a comment from you and got your blog address from Mary. How fun to see pictures of your kids. Isn't blogging fun? I'd love to keep in touch. My blog is private, so email me your email address and I'll send you an invite. My email is skcamero within google mail. (It won't let me type an email address.) How fun to find you again. ;)