Monday, March 9, 2009

Moving day!!

Yes, you read that right, tomorrow is moving day for us! I'm very excited. We found a cute 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a HUGE backyard. Chloe is excited for her own room and David and I are excited to be out of an Association!!! And if we do any repairs or when David sprays the house for bugs, the owner is going to take it off the rent. So we are going to fix up the yard (no trees and a fence around the front for the dogs) and paint a little inside, and even maybe replace the cupboards in the kitchen ( hopefully sooner than later). They have already done a lot (new tile, carpet, paint), but if we are able to do something that was already on their list, we get reimbursed or rent off for it. We are way excited. So everyone, come visit us at our new house!!! :)

Now if the sale of our own home continues to go well...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your house is so cute! Congratulations!

Shonna said...

Congrats! That's exciting, I hope all goes well.

SarahCeleste said...

I can't believe I have not seen it yet. So happy for you guys. Much love

Milisa said...

Where are the pictures of your new house? I'm excited for you guys! Also, I thought I had your email but I don't. I changed my blog address so let me know what your email is so I can give you the new address...or you can get it from your mom if it's easier.