Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swingers

Grandpa Jennings recently put up a swing set in their backyard. For about a week grandpa worked hard building this swing. Every time we came over to visit, he was in the back working on it. The first and last time I put Chloe on a swing (since she was in a baby swing) it was at the park and she screamed the whole time. So I was a little worried she was going to hurt some feelings when the swings were complete. You can judge for your self how she felt exactly about the whole thing.By the uncontrollable laughter and screaming (this time with happiness) I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. She absolutely LOVES those swings.
And did Tyler enjoy them?I'd say so. He could hardly breathe he was laughing so hard. So thank you Grandpa for your hard work. I think it was well worth it. They are a BIG hit.
Even the Big kids enjoyed them.

No comments: